Because I’m a coffee drinker now (albeit only when it’s almost frozen), I now have my own colour coffee pods for the coffee pod container at home, We also now have a Nespresso Recycling container to put the left over pods in. Something we’ve never had before, just have to remember to take it back to empty when we’re stocking up on Coffee.
David’s usual coffee is too bitter for me and I have to put too much sugar in it, so I’ve gone for a more mild taste so I can reduce my sugar consumption, since I’m more into natural drinks, actually what I drink more is simply water.
On the almost frozen bit. My ritual is as follows:
- Add four teaspoons of sugar to a glass
- Process the coffee into a glass, Lungo size
- Froth the milk (I reckon it makes it taste sweeter)
- Add 3-5 cubes of ice, however many it takes to bring the temperature down
- Stir until the ice cubes are gone
- Put in the freezer for a minimum of one hour
- Drink and enjoy.
Occasionally I forget it’s in there and I have to eat it with a spoon, but hey, that works too.