After a false start on my original concepts due to it being so hard to get a bunch of models to show up. I settled on food photography for my final portfolio.
Thankfully David was gracious enough to then spend the next five weeks cooking on the weekends so I could get the shots I needed.
Sending the shots to print I stuffed up a bit in that I sent two files that were too dark once printed so they had to be excluded from my final portfolio, but thankfully I had enough to fulfil the criteria.
So here’s a picture of my final portfolio. Not the best picture but it will do to show you them. I’ll take some more once I get the results back. Initial reaction from the tutor was good, but time will tell.