Last night we went to visit Troy and Renae in Ballarat and took a couple of dips with us. David made a Mexican three layer dip. And I made the Spinach dip from my Vego Cookbook that Nikki and Trudi made for my birthday.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 250g frozen spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 packet Spring Vegetable Soup
- Finely chop the onion and cook until soft
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Pull out the middle of the French cob and break into small dipping pieces
- Fill the Frech cob “bowl” with your dip.
Because of the size of the cob I made double the ingredients. Next time I think I’ll only do 1.5 cups of mayo. It can be quite tart. I also only put the one packet of Spring Vegetable Soup in as it was also strong in taste.
Sorry about the pic, the nature of the dip means I can’t prepare the final product and spend time taking photos of it. So took a couple of quick snaps while at dinner.