I’m not massive on tinned asparagus and next time might try it with fresh asparagus, of course the cooking time may be a little longer.
That’s not to say there was anything wrong with preparing this meal as directed below. I loved it and will definitely make it again. It was yummy.
While vegetarian, it’s not the best for the waist measurement with the cream and cheese but that’s what makes it so tasty.
- 250g fettuccine
- 30g butter
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 300g zucchini
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup tasty cheese
- 340g can asparagus cuts
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Pepper to taste
- Cook your fettuccine
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add onion, cook over medium heat until cooked.
- Stir in zucchini and cook until tender.
- Reduce heat, add cream, cheese, asparagus and parsley.
- Stir to combine.
- Add pasta and stir through.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Allow to heat through and serve.
If you make it, let me know how you go.