An “Aphorism” is a pithy observation that contains a general truth, such as, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” – From my handy Dictionary on my mac.
My faves from lifetsyle listed below;
- My door says, “Go ahead and knock, I’m already disturbed”.
- I doubt therefore I might be.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
- Help Wanted: telepath. You know where to apply.
- Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
Roberta also has categories such as job, relationships, pessimism, women, philosophy, cats & dogs and other. A great read for sure. Check them out.