A while back Craig posted his 8 things people wouldn’t know about him as part of a thing that was doing the rounds. Back then he tagged me to do the same about me.
I’ve been slacker than Anna-Nicoles bra on a 12-year old girl… So finally here are a few things that you may not know (and are mostly quite boring :P )
- I can’t go to bed at night unless all the cupboard doors and drawers are closed in our bedroom.
- I love horror movies, even though they scare the crap out of me and I usually can’t stop looking over my shoulder for the knife-weilding slasher for days after watching.
- I worry too much about things I can’t change and wish I could do more good in the world.
- I’ve lived in a lot of different houses (over 10), but most of my youth was spent in just two. I’ve never left Australia. But you’d know all that if you read my Stalker’s Compendium.
- I’ve only been in four relationships in my life.
- I’ve never been intimate with a human female (or any other species of female for that matter) in any way shape or form.
- I only wagged (skipped) school once in my life, it was two days before year 12 broke up – so even then it may not count as school was pretty much over.
- The first person I ever told “I’m Gay” to was Michelle Baker, one of my best friends at school. We were sitting on top of a structure in Jamison Park (western Sydney). She told me, lovingly and laughing, to “Fuck off” and shoved me so very hard I almost fell off the thing we were sitting on. But I’ll leave the rest of that story for another day.
So nothing too revealing or interesting, sorry. Certainly some ideas for some more interesting posts in the future, which I guess the 8 things concept was all about. As it has pretty much died out by now, I’m not gonna tag anyone else for it.